Examination-The examination will be held two times a year by the authorised study centre. Students will be eligible to appear for II-semester examinations only after six months of the successful completion of I-semester.
- Student can check there result on our website www.ptmcsm.com after declaration of result.
- Marksheet/Certificate will be dispatched within 25-30 days of receiving answer booklet of the students at the H.O.
Certificate/ Marksheet-Certificate/Diploma will be awarded by Pt. MCSM Computer Saksharta Mission only after the successful completion of the course which will be valid for employment all over India
Evaluation-The minimum qualifying marks for the semester examination are as follows -
|65% to < 75%||A|
|55% to < 65%||B|
|40% to < 55%||C|
- A student has to secure at least 40% marks in each subject to qualify in the semester exam. A student who does not clear all the modules of semester exam. in one sitting will be allowed to re-appear in the failed module. However the student has to pay an amount of Rs 100/- for each module.
- If a student fails in the final semester examination or remains absent for whatsoever reason, can appear for re-examination within the duration of diploma examination by paying a re-examination fee of Rs 200/- by Demand Draft favoring "Pt. MCSM COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION", Payable at Kanpur.
- Students failing to appear in the re examination within the specific period of time, shall not be entitled for the certificate or for further re-examination. Such a student has to go through the complete registration procedure to get re-admission
- Examination will be conducted two times in a year at your Pt. MCSM centre.
- The pattern of exam will be objective type which has to be answered in the Answer sheet only. (For university courses the exam will conduct according to the university norms.)
- Details i.e. dates of examination, timings /session will be according to the annual planner sent to all the centres at the beginning of the session. And alshow published to our website time to time.
- Students can download there admit card from missions website.
- The duration of examination will be 3 hours
- Question paper comprises of 25 questions from each module and each question carries 2 marks eg.
- Practical Exam. will carry total 100 Marks, 60 Marks for Lab Practice & 40 Marks for Viva.
Transfer of Centre-
A student can apply for transfer of authorized Pt. MCSM centre. The candidate has to send an application stating the place for which transfer has been asked. The application has to be sent to the Head Office duly forwarded by the centre director (for the transfer form, contact your centre director).
Course Up gradation-
A student registered for any course is entitled for an up gradation to any other course but no change of course is allowed. For this, he/she has to fill a fresh application form attached with the prospectus (the same application form is applicable for fresh/upgradation) clearly mentioning his/her previous details (Registration No., Course) and also the course they are interested for. In that case, a student is required to submit the form along with the following :-
- Photocopy of ID card
- Fee of the upgraded course in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Pt. MCSM COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION payable at KANPUR.
- Original copy of certificate issued by Pt. MCSM at the completion of the course. (For students who have already received their certificate).
- For course upgradation Rs. 100/- will be charge extra as processing charge.
All the registered students can avail the library facility provided at the selected authorized study centre. A student has to pay Rs. 250/- as library fee of which Rs. 150/- is refundable after successful completion of the course and , Rs. 100/- will be retained towards library development charges. The library facility will be valid for the entire duration of the course registered.
- The prospectus must be read carefully and all details should be filled completely and clearly, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Submission of application form should strictly be done before the last date. The registration is on a first -cum first-serve basis, so no candidate shall be registered after the last date.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded / transferred under any circumstances.
- All matters concerned with examination dates, procedures and result will be decided by Pt. MCSM, KANPUR and shall be final and binding changes (if any) shall be intimated from time to time.
- If classes are not commenced within 8 days of admission and the certificate is not received within 60 days after the completion of the course, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the head office/registered office
- Irrespective of age and position, the student is expected to maintain appropriate relation with the management & staff.
- The students when asked to meet the management with parent/Guardian should follow the instructions strictly.
- The management expects the students cooperation while taking any step to ensure a good career path for them.
- Students should carry the identity Card endorsed by the H.O. at all times within the centre premises.
- The students must attend all the theory and lab sessions regularly.
- Proper discipline has to be maintained within the centre premises. Any student found misbehaving will be restricted from attending the class.